miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

Hello There..! I wanna show you my blog <3
My Name is Maria Fernanda Ortega but if you want you may call me Mary. 
I'm from Maracaibo.
I'm a Law Student. I like LAW because is the support of our society.
 my favorites subjects are Civil Law, History of  Political Ideas, Criminal Law, Public International Law and English.
I'm 18.
In this blog I'm going to publish my activities, I'm in the fouth level.



I love reading and writing, studying law and  English, I love spending time with my family and my friends, I really love going to the theater and my Cats.
I hate the lack of culture that some people have about human behavior, how to care animals and art.
My Dream is to graduate, be a great lawyer, study psychology and have economic and emotional stability the rest of my life.
Abaut English I REALLY LIKE ITlearn new languages is important for my personal growth, also I want to learn French, MandarinPortuguese and German.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario